We want answers this weekend, when we hitch-hike across Jordan.
Do Arabs like us? As a foreigner, there are certain stereotypes I have about what Arabs think. I want to see if these stereotypes are accurate. I’m working on a list of questions to ask people who pick us up.
Here’s a few we’ve thought of:
- What do you think about foreigners?
- What do you think about Americans?
- What do you think about Christians?
- What do you have to say to people who think the Middle East/Jordan is dangerous?
- Why did you pick us up?
- What do you love about Jordan?
Because we want you to learn with us, will be recording our interactions on video, blogging when we return, and tweeting live.
We need your help! What do you want to know?
You can either comment here, or put your ideas on Twitter under #hitchJO.
Leave A Comment