If you’ve signed up for the Amman photo scavenger hunt, here are a few things you’ll need to know:[checklist icon=”arrow” iconcolor=”#ffffff” circle=”yes”]
- Each team needs to bring at least one digital camera with a time stamp set to local time.
- We will rendezvous at the Citadel parking lot at 11:00am.
- At said parking lot, your team (of 3-4 people) will receive an envelop containing the scavenger hunt items and enough money to complete all the goals.
- You must photograph your team completing each goal to be awarded points.
- Lunch is included in the goals (and enough money for your team will be in the envelop).
- The hunt will end at 2:00pm. You are free to spend the afternoon downtown, but no more goals may be completed after the cut-off time.
- When you are finished, please upload or share your photos to the Engaging Cultures Travel Facebook page (click here) or in the field below.
- Prizes will be awarded to the team with the most points.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!