Rumor has it Prince William may be taking his soon to be bride, Kate Middleton, on a Middle Eastern honeymoon. We in Jordan think this would be a perfect destination.
Prince William and Kate Middleton, here are a few reasons why you should come to Jordan:
10. It will make your job easy, Prince William. . .the candles are already lit.
9. Jerash has missed you, Kate.
8. You can keep your privacy. . .camels have been known to ward off Paparazzi.
7. No better place to jump start your marriage, than at one of the Seven Wonders of the World!
6. You could get a pirated copy of “The King’s Speech” for 1 Jordanian Dinar.
5. You’re sure to find someone to serve you tea and crumpets while floating in the Dead Sea.
4. If you are stressed about driving on the right side of the road. . .you could always hitchhike.
3. Just in case money is tight after the big day. . .easyJet flys from London to Amman for less than 200 Euro!
2. These guys will serenade you on your visit to magical Wadi Rum.
1. We guarantee you will be “chuffed to bits”!
Leave A Comment